and Travel Resources
Florida Villas - Choose from a wide selection of Florida Villas near Disney World in Central Florida
Ramada InnŽ Resort
These hotels are examples of small but inexpensive hotels in the Disney/Kissimmee area. This site is not an official hotel site.
Ramada Inn Resort Westgate is a Designated Disney Good Neighbor Hotel, a AAA 3-Diamond
award winner and is AAA Preferred.
This property offers 198 spacious rooms, each with two
standard Double beds.
Nearby you can enjoy golf (discounts available),
fishing, horseback riding, para-sailing, jet skiing, airboat rides, nature
trails, shopping and numerous exciting restaurants and dinner shows.
We are located just 6.2 miles from the
entrance to Disney World at the west end of
Highway 192. We are 1/4 mile from US 27
and 8 miles from Interstate 4 at exit #25B.
Guest rooms feature Cable TV, VCR, Dataport, Individual climate control.
Casual dining featuring an All-You-Care-To-Eat Breakfast Buffet, Lunch and
Nightly Dinner Specials.
- Heated tropical outdoor pool
- FREE scheduled shuttle to Disney - 6 miles
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet $4.95
- Kids 12 and under Eat FREE with paying adult
- Full service restaurant, bar/lounge - nightly happy hour
- DISCOUNTED attraction tickets/transportation - guest services desk
- Large game room, deli/gift shop
- Cable TV/VCR in every room
- Individual climate control
- Data ports in every room
- Movie rentals in lobby
- Fax/copier service
- Coin-operated guest laundry
- Poolside picnic area with grills
- FREE parking
- 24 hr front desk
- Safe deposit boxes available
- Physically challenged rooms, facilities/equipment for hearing impaired
- Cribs Free
- Rollaways - $10.00 per night
- Refrigerator/microwave available - $5.00 each per night
- Meeting space and full catering for up to 100 persons
- McNickels Restaurant at Ramada Inn Westgate: Featuring nightly happy hour specials, Giant Screen TV, Darts, Pool, Video
Games. Friday and Saturday nights - laugh out loud at Coconuts Comedy
Club. Two shows nightly - reservations required.
Home | Vacation | Orlando Stuff
D i s c l a i m e r :
All pictures of Disney characters, Disney logos, and other Disney words
are trademarks of and copyrighted by The Walt Disney Company.
This is NOT the official Disney Site.